"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world" - Nelson Mandela
At The Learning Foundry, there is nothing more important to us than educating and making sure that the businesses and learners that work with us fulfil their full potential, Making Talent Shine is our motto! 🌟
With all of this in mind, we have developed our very own short courses and workshops offer, with the majority of courses online, which gives businesses an array of upskilling options for their staff, and provides individuals with a number of options to develop their skillsets quickly.
After what has been an unprecedented time for businesses and individuals alike, we want you to get 'Back to Your Future' today.
How are we Different?
At The Learning Foundry, we're committed to helping businesses and individuals across the North West and nationally, while addressing skills shortages, supporting sustainable employment and encouraging economic growth.
What really separates us from other training providers, our sense of humour aside, is that any profit made by The Learning Foundry is re-invested into local communities.
If Social Value is important to you and/or your organisation then swipe right, we're a match! ❤️
What are the benefits or our Short Courses and Workshops?
- Allows employers to upskill their staff quickly to ensure they are equipped to handle and cope with an ever-changing and demanding workplace
- Gives employers the confidence that their employees are learning with a training provider that has a focus not only on learner education, but also on their wellbeing
- Equips employers with the foundations they need to succeed by having the right people with the right skills
- Allows employers to nurture the talent of their workforce at all levels, from junior staff to senior leaders
- Allows individuals to challenge themselves and to continue their professional development
- Gives individuals the opportunity to upskill or retrain for a new career
- Offers individuals an accessible and affordable way to take the next steps in their career
- Offers individuals the chance to learn new skills quickly
What do we Offer?
Our short courses and workshops offer, the majority of which is delivered online, focuses on a number of sectors, namely:
- Business Essentials
- Teaching and Learning
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Leadership and Management
Our team of in-house expert tutors are not only passionate about trying to talk on meetings when their microphones are muted 🎧, but also love helping both businesses and individuals to achieve their full potential.
Our offer is thorough, with courses available to suit employers and individuals with a preference for bite-sized learning, while outside of our short courses and workshops offer, we also provide longer-term qualifications and learning opportunities.
See the our full short courses and workshops offer below and with places limited, book your space now! You can also see the short courses and workshops relevant to you by clicking on your chosen sector above!
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW:
If you wish to cancel your booking, please contact our Workforce Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 123 8088 and we'll be happy to discuss your next steps in line with our cancellation policy:
If you have any questions about our short courses or workshops, our Workforce Development team who would be more than happy to help!
You can contact our Workforce Development team at email@example.com or call 0300 123 8088 to speak to them directly.