It’s no secret that employing apprentices is positive for business.
In fact, 96% of employers that take on an apprentice report benefits, with apprentices bringing new ideas and energy to organisations, helping to provide a competitive edge.
At The Learning Foundry, we support businesses looking to recruit new members to their team or upskill existing staff through our range of high quality apprenticeship programmes.
Available to anyone over the age of 16 and covering all levels and abilities, apprenticeships give employers the perfect opportunity to develop staff in-house.
Educate while you isolate
In these challenging times, we're here to help you continue to develop. Our apprenticeships can be delivered online through dynamic learning methods, all in line with national standards.
Learners will use innovative online methods to take their two hour monthly tutorial, and traditional assessor visits can continue digitally - with virtual one-to-one sessions. Our dedicated staff are available to guide you as an employer too, our training is tailor-made around your business needs.
At the end of the apprenticeship programme, you can be confident that your newly qualified member of staff will be fully equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to make an instant impact to your business.
Click below to register your interest today:
Apprenticeships delivered remotely:
- Give learners virtual one-to-one support from assessors, like their usual assessor visit
- Use online learning for monthly tutorials
- Allow learners to use their isolation time to complete off-the-job training
- Give you the opportunity to develop your workforce and upskill staff for a changing economy
- Tie to job roles and sectors, ideal for preparing to 'hit the ground running' after isolation
- Are fully supported by The Learning Foundry's experienced team, offering advice and guidance to both learners and employers
Kevin Short works at The Regenda Group and has worked with a number of TLF apprentices.
Watch what he has to say about how an apprentice can make an impact on your business