At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
Administration (Fee Earner Support) Assistant Apprentice
- Application closing date: 29 Nov 2019 16:30
A small independent personal injury law firm based in Maghull are seeking an administration apprentice to provide an all-round administration support service to their fee earners.
Duties will include:
- Provide an all-round administration support function to their dedicated fee earner
- Make outgoing calls to clients to chase and obtain information
- Send follow up emails and letters to clients
- Scanning documents and post onto the system
- Use of general office equipment
- Data entry onto internal case management system
- General office and administration support
- Have a potential interest in starting a career in Law
- Excellent communication skills, with a professional telephone manner
- Confidence using a computer and be highly organised
- Able to multitask and have a strong work ethic
Self confidence with the ability to show initiative.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37.5
- Pay: £146.25 Weekly
Potentially a full-time opportunity on completion of your apprenticeship.