At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
Apprentice Administration Assistant
- Application closing date: 30 Aug 2019 16:27
We are seeking an Apprentice Administration Assistant to join our busy reception based team to provide a wide range of administration support across the business. Established for 75 years, this is a leading private client and commercial UK law practice based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre.
This aim of this role is to provide an effective administration support across the organisation. Duties will include:
• Routine administrative tasks
• Sorting, scanning and filing post on a daily basis
• Data entry onto IT system storage and retrieval of files and other records
• Organisation & logging and delivery of internal and external (Royal Mail, DX & Deliveries) post and distribution of faxes and messages.
• Reception Duties - answering telephone calls taking accurate details from callers over the phone.
• Secretarial support for the departments, to include audio typing
• Prioritising and organising the accurate relay of incoming information
• Resolving problems and queries as they arise – referring to supervisor as appropriate
• Maintaining confidentiality, presentation and professionalism in reception area and departments at all times
• Create, maintain and enhance productive working relationships
GCSE’s at Grade c/4 or above in Maths and English
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent IT Skills
• Able to work in a team and also independently
• Excellent telephone manner
• Well spoken, polite and friendly
• Self-Confident and Enthusiastic
• Well organised
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
- Pay: £150.00 per week