At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
- Application closing date: 23 Sep 2019 13:46
To provide a reliable and proactive administrative support to the Business Assurance Team and Redwing Living Team, including providing reception duties at the Head Office (the Foundry).
To provide a reliable and proactive administrative support to the Business Assurance Team and Redwing Living Team including providing reception duties at the Head Office (the Foundry).
- To provide a Reception service at the Foundry; receiving and transferring telephone calls, announcing callers and connecting callers to staff members’ direct lines
- To receive visitors to the Group in a courteous and professional manner, ensuring they sign the visitor’s book and advising the relevant member of staff of their arrival
- To keep a record of staff and visitors signing in and out of the building
- To check and sign for deliveries and informing the relevant staff member of their arrival
- To liaise with Royal Mail for ingoing and outgoing mail to the office
- To monitor and ensure the reception area is kept tidy
- To book couriers and taxis where appropriate
- To complete all college assignments on time and to seek support where appropriate
- To provide administrative support to the Business Assurance Team, such as booking meeting rooms, setting up for board meetings, ordering catering, maintaining filing systems
- To provide administrative support to Redwing Living
- To understand and support Regenda’s commitment to investing in communities and actively contribute to achieving this vision within the job role
- To ensure compliance with the Group’s Health and Safety policies
- To undertake relevant Continuing Professional Development applicable to their professional body and be prepared to undertake training as directed by the Group
- The post holder may be directed by their line manger to carry out other duties and responsibilities in line with his/her post, grade, skills, knowledge and experience
- Ability and to work professionally in an office environment
- Commitment to learning and continuous professional development
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to work as an efficient and effective team member
- Experience of working with Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Possess strong organisational skills
- Positive commitment to high standards of customer care and service delivery
- Polite and professional attitude and appearance
Ideally maths and English GCSE grade A - C ( 4 - 9) or the equivalent (but not essential).
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 35
- Pay: £192.30 Weekly
A potential permanent role in the buisness.
Things to consider
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates