At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
Business Admin Apprentice
- Application closing date: 02 Aug 2019 11:10
Are you interested in a career in Business Admin? The Regenda Group are looking for an apprentice to join thier busy city centre office in Liverpool.
Duties to include:
- To work closely with the Development team to ensure the provision of a professional and customer focussed service
- To build solid working relationships with key stakeholders
- To undertake ad hoc tasks to support Finance team as directed by the departmental managers
- To learn to use departmental systems and to ensure records are maintained accurately through the provision of a robust electronic filing system
- To learn key development and planning principles and processes and develop a basic understanding of other housing functions
- To learn and develop skills in the preparation and provision of service to external and internal customers
- Interest in pursuing a career in property development
- A clear willingness to learn and develop skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to deal accurately with data
- Ability to learn to provide a robust administration support service to the business
- Solid ICT skills
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude
The post holder must be able to demonstrate our values in the workplace:
- Customer focus
- High performance
- Ambition and dynamism
- Openness and honesty
No formal qualification requirements but candidates will ideally have good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 35