At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
Childcare Advanced Apprenticeship
- Application closing date: 30 Sep 2019 13:19
A friendly and busy day nursery based in Kirkdale are looking for an Advanced Apprentice to join their team. This will be ideal for someone who is passionate about working with children and has already gained a level 2 qualification in CYPW.
The main duty within this role is to promote the physical, social and emotional development of each child within your remit and contribute towards their care and supervision, responsibilities include:
- Promote positive relationships in the early years’ setting
- Promote the health, safety and well-being of the children
- Support the children’s development, learning and play
- Be a Key Person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families
- Contribute to the effectiveness of team work
- Be a role model and be able to showcase high quality practice with regards to individual and group work with children
- Meet and greeting parents and children at the nursery
- Completing handovers with parents, guardians and colleagues
- Assist at snack and mealtimes
- Setting up classrooms for the day’s activities
- Supervising activities
- General housekeeping of the nursery
- Ensuring that all Safeguarding and Health & Safety procedures are always followed
- Level 2 in Children and Young People's Workforce
- Experience working with children
- Ideally grade A*-C or 9-4 in GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths, however this is not essential
- You will be an outgoing, friendly and caring individual who is capable of working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion and desire to work with young children is essential for this role
Level 2 in Children and Young People's Workforce.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 30
- Pay: £117.00 Weekly