At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
- Application closing date: 13 Dec 2019 11:15
A family run business, now with 7 settings who have been providing high quality childcare in Liverpool for more than a decade. Their Kirkby based setting is looking to recruit to their team.
- To support practitioners in collecting childrens data to support childrens progress across the 7 areas of learning.
- To help create a secure and consistent atmosphere within the nursery in which the children can flourish happily.
- To be flexible and willing to work with all age groups in the nursery when necessary predominantly working with 0-4 year olds.
- To work as part of a team, having a professional attitude towards all colleagues
- To attend all staff meetings.
- To be punctual, reliable, honest and trust worthy.
- Confident, bubbly and approachable
- Willing to learn
- Calm manner
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 40
- Pay: £160 per week
Futher training & support to progress onto a level 3 qualificiation.