At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
- Application closing date: 31 Jan 2020 09:33
A very small day nursery based in Broadgreen are looking for an apprentice to join their team. Based in the ground floor of a Victorian building they cater for children from birth to 5 years. The setting is very much like a home from home and they pride themselves in ensuring children get lots of one to one attention.
- Promote positive relationships in the early years’ setting
- Promote the health, safety and well-being of the children
- Support the children’s development, learning and play
- Train towards being a Key Person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families
- Contribute to the effectiveness of team work
- To be a role model and be able to showcase high quality practice with regards to individual and group work with children
- Meet and greeting parents and children at the nursery
- Passion to work with children
- Willing to learn
- Excellent team player
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as within a team structure to enhance the experiences of the children
- Hard working and trustworthy
- Be a reliable member of the team, working co-operatively and with flexibility
- GCSE or equivalent grade C or above in maths and English
- 2 References will be required before starting
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37.5
- Pay: £146.25 Weekly
When you have successfully completed your Apprenticeship, you may be given the opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 within the company where you'll receive full training and support.