At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
The perfect opportunity for anyone aged 16-18, not in eductation, training or employement and wanting to springboard their career in childcare.
During your work placement you will gain vital experience to support you into employment in the childcare sector.
You will recieve real life work experience at one of our nursery placements for upto 10 weeks along with the best enrichment offered by our childcare specialists.
Training to be provided
During this traineeship you will receive quality one to one careers advice from our dedicated childcare tutors and work towards the following qualifications during the 18 week programme:
- Level 1 City and Guilds Award in Caring for Children
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills Maths (if needed)
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills English (if needed)
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
Additional to the above you will also complete a voluntary work placement which includes quality work experience to prepare you for your Level 2 Childcare apprenticeship.
- Apprenticeship Level 2
- Full-time/Part-time employment
- Further study
- good communication skills
- good team player
- friendly, with a desire to help and learn
- enjoy working in a team
- enjoy meeting new people
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Creating a stimulating environment
- Respect for others
Things to consider
- •Real life work experience delivered on-site at a Ofsted outstanding Kids in Bloom nursery
- •Progress to an apprenticeship, employment or further education
- •Learn the skills childcare providers want
- •Employability skills to get work ready
- •Dedicated support tutor with you at every step
- •Free Student discount card
- •Financial support or free travel ( subject to eligibility)
- •£100 incentive (terms and conditions apply)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 24
- Start date: 27 Aug 2019 12:18