At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
Dental Nurse Apprentice
- Application closing date: 22 Nov 2019 11:16
A St Helens based family friendly dentist offering both NHS and private dentistry, based in a modern premise with GP practices and a pharmacy this practice prides itself on excellent customer service and professional experience it provides.
Duties will include:
- Keep the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile as appropriate according to the practice’s health and safety and infection control instruction
- Provide chair side assistance, ensuring that the correct equipment is always available
- Ensure the care and welfare of all our patients and their families
- Accurately complete patient clinical records as directed
- Handle all substances in accordance with health and safety policies
- Ensure complete confidentiality is of upmost importance
- Liaise with reception to ensure smooth patient communications and transfer of records
- Have a keen interest in starting a career in Dental
- Good team worker and willing to learn
- Be able to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Chatty, bubbly and extremely well presented
- Hard working
- Friendly and pro-active
- Ideally maths & English GCSE at grade C / 4 or above
- Level 2 Qualification or Health & Social Care Qualification
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37.5
- Pay: £146.25 Weekly
- Potentially a full-time position available on completion of your apprenticeship