At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
Dental Nurse Apprentice
- Application closing date: 28 Feb 2020 17:00
A modern, friendly dental practice located in the heart of the community, based within two purpose built premises in the Whiston and Halewood area's of Liverpool. Both the practices are equipped with state of the art technology enabling them to provide a high standard of Private & NHS Dentistry.
- Preparing treatment room for patients,
- Answering the telephone and making appointments,
- Cleaning and sterilizing instruments
- Mixing materials
- Developing x-rays
- Charting in patient records
- Following infection-control policies and protocols
- Providing all necessary support to colleagues
- You should have good communication skills
- Confident using a computer
- Be highly organised
- A passion to build a career in the dental industry
- Friendly, outgoing person
- 5 A* - C in GCSE's
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37.5
- Pay: £3.90 Hourly