At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
Dental Nurse Apprentice
- Application closing date: 21 Aug 2020 17:00
A modern, friendly dental practice located in the heart of Old Swan are looking to recruit an Apprentice Dental Nurse. They are one of the largest practices in the city and pride themselves on the high level of customer service they provide. Offering a range of high standard of Private and NHS Dentistry treatments.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the dentists with suction, retraction, manipulation of air and water syringes, passing instruments and mixing/passing materials
- Ensuring all lab work is checked and available prior to the patient’s arrival
- Developing and filing x-rays
- Cleaning and sterilising instruments
- Greeting and caring for patients
- Maintaining a clean environment during surgery
- Good team worker and willing to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Punctuality and reliability are essential to the smooth running of the practice
- Ideally someone who has had some previous dental experience would be desirable, but not essential.
- Be able to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner
- Have a keen interest in starting a career in Dental Nursing
- Must be hard working and willing to learn
- Maths and English GCSE grades A - C / 9 - 4 preferable (or equivalent)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 40
- Pay: £166 Weekly
When you've successfully completed your Apprenticeship you may be given the opportunity to continue in your role or progress onto an alternative support role within the company where you'll receive full training and support.