At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
Dental Nurse Apprentice
- Application closing date: 23 Aug 2019 17:52
A Prescot based Dental Practice are looking for a hard working, outgoing and experienced person to join their Dental team.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the dentists with suction, retraction, manipulation of air and water syringes, passing instruments and mixing/passing materials
- Ensuring all lab work is checked and available prior to patient’s arrival
- Developing and filing x-rays
- Cleaning and sterilising instruments
- Greeting and caring for patients
- Maintaining a clean environment during surgery
- Carrying out reception and administration tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear and concise written skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to use own initiative
- Well presented, polite, and well spoken
- Punctual, trustworthy, and hard working
- Must have completed level 2 and/or had experience in a dental practice
- English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 preferable
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37.5
- Pay: £146.25 Weekly