At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
Export Administration Assistant Apprentice
- Application closing date: 06 Dec 2019 11:13
Leading suppliers of housewares throughout Europe, they have strong partnerships with factories all over the world producing high quality products for all housewares markets. The Group is also one of the few companies that own a number of great brands all under one roof in their state of the art showroom and offices in Speke.
Working in a small friendly team, you will be learning about the export business, whilst undertaking your level 2 Business Administration. The range of duties of an Export Administration Apprenticeship is wide and will be expected to include:
- Learning basic export entries and the basics of the export industry
- Answer incoming calls, dealing with clients and suppliers
- Learning to deal with email queries and in house systems
- Helping with general administration duties as requested
- Learning to resolve any customer issues that may arise
- Ability to work as part of a team with excellent interpersonal skills
- Very strong communication skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic with willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative and have a flexible approach
- Well presented, polite, punctual and hardworking
5 GCSES, A*-C or equivelant.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 9-5, on - Fri
- Pay: £262.50 per week
This company is based at the back of a large trading estate in Speke. This means it can be difficult to commute, please check the commute and make sure you will be able to travel.