At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
Legal Administration Apprentice
- Application closing date: 16 Aug 2019 10:27
An exciting opportunity to gain skills and knowledge in a busy city centre law firm.
Duties will include:
- Setting up a new client folder (template of directory is already set)
- Using MS Word (typing; transcribing; formatting; exporting)
- Use of Microsoft Outlook (Emails; inserting appointments into diaries)
- Use of PDF (combining; condensing; paginating documents/bundles of documents)
- Use of spreadsheets (creating indices for Court bundles)
- Answering the telephone; taking enquiries; forwarding to colleagues
- Attending post office obtaining proof of postings, thereafter scanning and saving
- Scanning, Saving, printing, and filing (both electronically and hard copy) correspondence and documents
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Well spoken
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well organised
- English GCSE minimum grade C / 4 or above or equivalents
- Maths GCSE minimum grade C / 4 or above or equivalents
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 35
- Pay: £157.50 Weekly