At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
Picture Your Future Traineeship
- Application closing date: 01 Sep 2019 12:10
A great opportunity for anyone aged 16-18, not in eductation, training or employement. Picture your Future traineeship, gives trainee have the opportunity to undertake up to 6 weeks real life work experience in whichever sector that trainee wishes to pursue a career in. It will also support learners with employability skills and functional skills in Maths and English up to level 2 if they need it.
During your work placement you will gain vital experience to support you. You will work with a team who will endorse you with the skills, knowledge and behaviours you need in your chosen sector which will provide you will a platform to move forward in your chosen career through further education, apprenitceships or full time work. The expectation is for you to take on a full time role during you work experience and be treated as a team member of the work force. You will receive real life work experience for 6 weeks and your rota will be determined by the employer, these tend to be between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
Training to be provided
- 4 weeks classroom based and 6 weeks work experience
- Level 1 and 2 mathematics Functional Skills
- Employability skills - CV writing/Interviews techniques etc.
- Enrichment activities
- Apprenticeship Level 2
- Full-time/Part-time employment
- Further study
- The ability to deal with challenging behaviour
- Adapting support according to needs
- Looking after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Creating a stimulating environment
- Respect for the client and their families
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 24
- Start date: 27 Jun 2019 12:10