At The Learning Foundry, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help learners realise their full potential and drive their career forwards.
Through our close relationships with employers across the North West, we are able to offer positions to suit all levels and experience, matching learners with their ideal vacancy and providing employers with the people they need to help their business grow.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to build on your existing qualifications to enhance your career, we will work closely with you to provide training, careers advice and guidance, as well as interview support to help you flourish.
If you're looking to kick-start your career, progress in your existing role or start an entirely new venture, take a look the opportunities below and let us support you in achieving your dreams.
Property Management Admin Apprentice
- Application closing date: 23 Aug 2019 16:47
An exciting opportunity to join the Property Management team of Redwing Living (part of the Regenda Group) as an administration apprentice.
Key responsibilities include:
- To work closely with the Property Management team to ensure the provision of a professional and customer focussed service.
- To help ensure information system is kept up to date and records are maintained accurately through the provision of a robust recording system.
- To learn and develop administrative skills to support in all areas of Leasehold Management
- To support the coordination and facilitation of residents meetings, team meetings & grow meetings as and when required. To attend and take notes at all Property Management meetings
- To oversee any generic mail boxes ensuring that queries are directed to the relevant person.
- To take ownership of the Key Management System ensuring that all requests for keys are actioned timely and recorded accurately.
- To take ownership of the fobs, ensuring that the the spreadsheet is reconciled and fobs sent to customers promptly. To ensure that new fobs are purchased as and when required to ensure a continuous supply is available.
- Answer overflow phone calls, log information and provide updates to the Property Management team. Ensure that the team are adhering to our response times by completing courtesy calls for all CRM queries in the absence of the relevant team member.
- Cover reception duties as required.
- Interest in pursuing a career in Leasehold Management or Business admin.
- A clear willingness to learn and develop skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to deal accurately with data.
- Ability to learn to provide a robust administration support service to the business.
- Solid ICT skills
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude
GCSEs or equivalent in maths and English Grades A - C / 9 - 4 preferable, but not essential
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 35
- Pay: £192.30 Weekly