Get job ready with FREE courses!
Looking to get back into work? Want to learn new skills? Need courses that are flexible? Want to meet new people?
Whatever your reason for choosing to do a short FREE course, The Learning Foundry is here for you! If you're 19 and over and unemployed, or earn less than £18,525 a year, we can help.
Our courses cover a range of areas including Childcare, Business Administration, and Housing.
- Short and FREE
- Flexible to meet your needs
- Wide range of course areas
- Support to help you get job ready
- Meet new people and improve confidence
- Supportive and experienced tutors
- Counts towards Universal Credit, 'Looking for employment hours' (provided you have been referred by your job coach)
What are you waiting for…?
If you are aged 19+, living in the Liverpool City Region and you're unemployed or earning less than £18,525 per year - you could take advantage of one of our FREE short courses! Enquire by filling in the form on each course below, or call us on 0300 123 8088.
Level 2 Housing
The Chartered Institute of Housing is the professional body for people who work in housing. The Level 2 Certificate in Housing will allow you to develop and practice the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the social housing sector. It is ideal for people who are interested in a career in housing, housing workers looking for a professional qualification, and tenants who want to understand their landlord better. The course content includes housing law, customer service, equality and diversity, repairs and maintenance, and personal development
Level 1 Caring for Children
This course is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants to work in the childcare sector. You will gain the basic skills and knowledge for a job in childcare, plus personal and work-related life skills that can help you move into employment. Once you’ve completed this course, you will be able to communicate effectively with children aged 0-3, plan for their physical and emotional care needs, support their development and learning through everyday experience, and more. You’ll gain an accredited Level 1 City and Guilds qualification, as well as getting support to develop your CV and interview techniques, so you can progress into employment or our Level 2 programmes/apprenticeships.
Level 1 Award in Customer Service
This qualification is accredited by City & Guilds and is aimed at adults who want to work in any job role that involves customer service or who have experience of working with customers and would benefit from a qualification.
By the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Use different communication methods within different situations
- Provide great customer service in line with organisational procedures
- Deal with customer queries, problems and complaints.
During this course, we will support you to develop your CV, interview techniques and job applications.
Level 1 Essential Digital Skills
The qualification enables learners to develop the digital skills they need for life, work, or further study.
This qualification is designed to meet digital knowledge gaps and provide vital skills, such as:
- Using devices and handling information
- Creating and editing
- Being safe and responsible online.
Functional Skills: Maths
This qualification is for work, study and life. Achievement of this qualification demonstrates a sound grasp of mathematical skills at the appropriate level and the ability to apply mathematical thinking effectively to solve problems successfully in the workplace and in other real life situations.
Functional Skills: English
This qualification is for work, study and life. Achievement of this demonstrates ability at an appropriate level to read, write, speak, listen and communicate in English, and to apply these skills effectively to a range of purposes in the workplace and in other real life situations.
Why choose to get 2022 job ready?
- FREE fully funded courses!
- We're OFSTED GOOD with over 25 years’ experience
- It's not just your course - we'll support you to boost employability skills too.
- Fantastic range of FREE courses available!
- Fully accredited courses
- Friendly, experienced tutors
- Counts towards Universal credit, ‘Looking for employment hours’ (provided you have been referred by your Job Coach)
- The ideal way to start a new journey for 2022!