Join our team!
The Learning Foundry are passionate about helping people and businesses achieve their full potential. Whether it's helping someone to progress their career or supporting a business to recruit new staff or upskill their existing workforce, The Learning Foundry are a full-service training provider with the knowledge and experience to help everyone achieve their potential!
We want The Learning Foundry to be the very best it can be – providing excellent training and development opportunities throughout the North West. To achieve this, we need the best people to come and work for us.
Part of the way we demonstrate our commitment to our people is through ‘The Learning Foundry People Package'. The package includes great rates of pay, learning and development opportunities, enhanced leave, as well as a host other benefits including:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible and agile working opportunities
- We are an accredited 'Real Living Wage' employer.
- We are a Disability Confident employer.
- 24 days annual leave entitlements increasing with length of service, plus 8 bank holidays and gifted Christmas/New Year closure.
- Up to 6 days paid leave per year to undertake volunteer work.
- Generous pension schemes with employer contribution (up to 5% match)
- ‘Do good, Feel good’ programme of health, wellbeing, and charitable initiatives.
- Interest free loans to assist with the purchase of tools, computers, and travel season tickets.
- Monthly staff lottery scheme
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and access to counselling services
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes.
- £250 annual ‘Live and Learn’ allowance to spend on learning any new skill.
So what are you waiting for?
The Learning Foundry are part of the Regenda Group.