Making Talent Shine
At The Learning Foundry, we're here to support young people to make informed choices about their future. Our goal is to make talent shine. We can provide advice and guidance about the wide range of study routes available and explain the benefits that a traineeship or apprenticeship can have in helping students to achieve their career goals.
We work closely with schools across the Liverpool City Region to inspire young people and engage with them to promote the opportunities available after leaving school. As a Matrix-accredited provider, our team are highly qualified to provide young people with impartial information, advice and guidance to help them make informed career choices.
We recognise the value liaison activities can bring to schools, and our programmes are all bespoke to your school. We ensure that when we partner with you, we’re helping you to meet your commitments to the Gatsby Benchmarks – so your students are enriched, engaged, and above all - shine.
Part of The Regenda Group
The Learning Foundry is part of The Regenda Group. As a group of businesses, we regenerate places and work with people to create the opportunities they need to thrive.
- We work in places where we can make a difference and operate across the housing and construction sector, in care and support, and in education, training and careers.
- We work with primary school children, young people and adults to enable them to recognise their abilities, raise aspirations and improve their quality of life.
- We’re all about forging links with those that need support across the North West. As a result, we can offer more opportunities to learners than other local training providers, and we deliver significant social value.
A Cornerstones Employer
The Regenda Group is one of the Careers and Enterprise Company’s Cornerstone Employers. We know that regular, meaningful encounters with employers is a vital part of preparing and inspiring young people for the world of work.
We are committed to working together with our networks, the wider business community and schools and colleges to make this happen. It’s all about bringing education and business together to create the jobs that our region needs to grow and prosper.
Our offer to schools
We provide tailored activities, advice and guidance designed for your school, and your students.
From taster days and experience sessions, to team building breakout rooms and careers advice sessions, we want to make the talent in your school shine.
Activities we can provide include:
- Attending mock interviews
- Attending your school’s careers fairs
- Presentations to students providing information on apprenticeships and traineeships
- Delivery of workshops about careers in different sectors
- One-to-one information, advice and guidance for students
- Bespoke taster session programmes in your school