It’s no secret that employing apprentices is positive for business.
At The Learning Foundry, we support businesses looking to recruit new members to their team through our high quality apprenticeship programmes.
Available to anyone over the age of 16 and covering all levels and abilities, apprenticeships give employers the perfect opportunity to develop staff in-house.
All of our programmes are delivered in line with national standards and have been developed alongside industry professionals to meet the individual needs of the businesses we work with.
At the end of the apprenticeship programme, you can be confident that your newly qualified member of staff will be fully equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to make an instant impact to your business.
Finding your perfect match
To ensure we find the perfect match, we:
- Work with you to draft, shape and advertise your vacancy against an approved apprenticeship standard
- Carry out pre-interviews with all candidates to assess suitability and provide advice and guidance on the role
- Provide interview training and support to all candidates before they apply for a vacancy, to ensure they have the skills, knowledge and behaviours to perform in their role
- Give on-going support to all candidates throughout their apprenticeship training
- Meet for regular updates, progress meetings and reviews to ensure that the level of training your apprentice receives enables them to meet your business needs.
of our apprentices progress to a positive destination.
of employers with an apprentice report benefits
Your business could benefit whilst helping a young person onto the career ladder.
Up to £1,000 incentive to hire an apprentice!
Take on a young apprentice and get up to £1,000!
If you're looking to recruit an apprentice, your business could benefit from an ambitious employee and a government bonus of £1000!
In the UK, the Apprenticeship Levy encourages businesses to take on more apprentices.
It is a payment made by large employers (with an annual pay bill of over £3 million) on their tax bill.
If your business is paying the levy, it is an opportunity to access training at no additional cost to your business. At The Learning Foundry, we’ll support you so you get the most out of your levy payments.
Jon Marshall works at The Shankly Hotel, and has worked with a number of TLF apprentices.
Hear what he has to say about how an apprentice can make an impact on your business
The power of partnership - Ross' journey to an apprenticeship: Read more