At The Learning Foundry, we understand that finding the right talent to join your business can be difficult.
That's where we can help.
We make the whole recruitment process simple and hassle free. Taking the time to get to know each one of our candidates, we have a clear understanding of their motivations, career goals and ambitions, and can effectively assess their suitability for roles.
To ensure we find the perfect match, we:
- Work with you to draft, shape and advertise your vacancy against an approved apprenticeship standard
- Carry out pre-interviews with all candidates to assess suitability and provide advice and guidance on the role
- Provide interview training and support to all candidates before they apply for a vacancy, to ensure they have the skills, knowledge and behaviours to perform in their role
- Give on-going support to all candidates throughout their apprenticeship training
- Meet for regular updates, progress meetings and reviews to ensure that the level of training your apprentice receives enables them to meet your business needs.
All businesses with an apprentice aged 16 - 18 years old will receive a contribution of £1,000 - 50% (£500) is paid after three months of the apprentice being on programme, with the remaining £500 paid after 12 months. Terms and conditions apply.