We’re passionate about supporting everyone into meaningful and secure jobs. Our expert team is always on hand to offer information, advice and guidance to people of all ages about their next steps.
We believe that there is a different right path for every individual, and we take the time to understand the needs of each person who contacts us.
We will always be impartial, and we’ll signpost you to another provider if we think that’s the best option. It’s all about finding the best route for you.
If you’re unsure about your next steps, we’re here to listen and support you to make the choice that’s right for you.
There are lots of things you could talk to us about, including:
- Progression routes to employment or further learning
- Accessing work placement opportunities
- Finding paid employment
- Choosing the right course or next steps
- Support with job applications
- Developing employability skills, including CV writing, interview techniques etc.
- Goal setting and building confidence
- Overcoming barriers
We have strong links with organisations across the Liverpool City Region, which means we can always point you in the right direction.
We work closely with organisations including:
- Merseyside Job Centre Plus
- Department for Work and Pensions
- National Careers Service
- Career Connect
- Talent Match
- Liverpool City Region Careers Service
- Princes Trust
- Merseyside Youth Association
We have been awarded the Matrix Standard, an internationally recognised quality standard for information, advice and guidance. Our latest Matrix report highlighted: “the partnership working and joint approach to social value and supporting learners to progress into real jobs is a great business model.”