Moose Coffee are recruiting and they're offering more than just a job!
This is an opportunity for 16-24 year olds to kickstart a career in a local, family-run business with opportunities to progress quickly. Full training will be provided including:
- Level 2 Food Safety
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Workshop in Time Management, Mental Health and Resilience, Customer Service Skills, Problem Solving
Role available include:
- Chef Assistant (25 hours per week)
- Front of House Assistant (25 hours per week)
- Kitchen Assistant (25 hours per week)
- Team Leader Assistant (25 hours per week)
These Kickstart vacancies are open to 16-24 year olds on Universal Credit.
- Earn higher than minimum wage - £9 per hour
- Flexible work/life balance
- Resturants close at 5pm so no evening working
- Enjoy free meals while on shift (yes, pancakes and more!)
- Perkbox scheme
Find out more at our drop in sessions
Drop in for an informal chat.
Grab a free coffee and speak to the team about the roles available.
Moose Coffee, 6 Dale Street, L2 4TQ
Find out more
Contact Aaron Unsworth on 0300 123 8088 or fill in the form below