Exclusive construction training opportunities
We've got a brand new Construction Training Centre where you can access exclusive construction training opportunities including:
- A free CSCS card - giving you access to work on any construction site in the UK
- A Level 1 Health and Safety qualification
- Training in steelfixing and formwork - some of the most in demand construction skills in the region which means it can lead to a great job and career
At the end of your training we will support you in to a job or apprenticeship with a local construction employer.
Who is this opportunity for?
This opportunity is fully funded for people who meet the following criteria:
- Aged 19 or over
- Claiming a benefit
- Living in Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens, Halton, Knowsley or Wirral
What the pre-employment programme includes:
• A free CSCS Card
• Level 1 qualification in Basic Construction Skills
• Level 1 qualification in Environmental and Sustainability
• Level 1 qualification in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
• Exclusive access to our experienced tutors and brand newtraining facilities
• Application, CV and interview support
• Access to wider construction apprenticeships and training opportunities
BOOK A PLACE BELOW
This programme is brought to you in partnership with Laing O’Rourke, Everton Football Club, The Skills Centre and The Learning Foundry.