Exclusive new apprenticeships
We've got 20 new construction apprenticeship vacancies in Formwork and Steel Fixing that will play a key role in the construction of the new Everton Football Club stadium with Laing O’Rourke starting in August 2022. You won't find this opportunity anywhere else!
To have a chance of accessing this brilliant apprenticeship opportunity, you will need to enrol onto our pre-employment programme and we will support you to complete this successfully.
A ground-breaking new film
Local Liverpool people and Everton fans are the stars of a monumental new film showcasing our partnership with Laing O'Rourke and The Skills Centre which is giving people in the Liverpool City Region the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work on Everton’s new 52,000-seater stadium.
Who is this opportunity for?
This opportunity is fully funded for people who meet the following criteria:
- Aged 18 or over
- Claiming a benefit
- Living in Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens, Halton, Knowsley or Wirral
What the pre-employment programme includes:
• Level 1 qualification in Basic Construction Skills
• Level 1 qualification in Environmental and Sustainability
• Level 1 qualification in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
• Experienced tutors and training facilities near to the Bramley Moore site
• Application, CV and interview support
• Apply for one of 20 apprenticeships with Laing O’Rourke
• Access to wider construction apprenticeships and training opportunities
• Free CSCS Card
BOOK A PLACE BELOW
This programme is brought to you in partnership with Laing O’Rourke, Everton Football Club, The Skills Centre and The Learning Foundry.