"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world" - Nelson Mandela
The Learning Foundry has launched its new short courses and workshops offer, with bitesize learning available in Business Essentials, Teaching and Learning, Housing, Health, Safety and Wellbeing and Leadership and Management. Our offer, from March through to June 2021, gives businesses an array of upskilling options for their staff and provides individuals with a number of options to develop their skillsets quickly.
At the Learning Foundry, we are committed to helping businesses and individuals across the North West and nationally, while addressing skills shortages, supporting sustainable employment and encouraging economic growth. What really separates us, however, is that any profit made by The Learning Foundry is re-invested into local communities. Access to our short courses and workshops is also free for apprentices to support off the job training!
The benefits associated with our short courses and workshops, include, but aren't limited to:
- Allows employers to upskill their staff quickly to ensure they are equipped to handle and cope with an ever-changing and demanding workplace.
- Gives employers the confidence that their employees are learning with a training provider that has a focus not only on learner education, but also on their wellbeing.
- Equips employers with the foundations they need to succeed by having the right people with the right skills.
- Allows employers to nurture the talent of their workforce at all levels, from junior staff to senior leaders.
- Allows individuals to challenge themselves and to continue their professional development.
- Gives individuals the opportunity to upskill or retrain for a new career.
- Offers individuals an accessible and afforadble way to take the next steps in their career.
- Offers individuals the chance to learn new skills quickly
If you have any questions about any of short courses and workshops contact our Workforce Development Team on 0300 123 8088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our short courses and workshops pages above to book your place onto our courses today.